Family...all because two people fell in love

family...all because two people fell in love



Monday, November 1, 2010

Captain America

Captain America is my trainer.  My friend Cupcake and I started working out with Captain America in June.  Cupcake and I would get up at the crack of dawn to get our butts kicked.  Two training days and 2 cardio days each week for 4 months.  I can't believe we stuck to it that long honestly.  We both got weighed and measured when we started and then again about 6 weeks later.  No results.  Are you kidding me?!  All this work and lack of sleep for no results?  I know, I know, muscule weighs more than fat...you may gain weight before you loose weight...it also has a lot to do with what you eat, you have to do both...WTF.  But we stuck to it for another 8 weeks or so.  Good for us but still no results!  I say no results but that is not right.  I should say not the results we had hoped for.  I have had no weight loss and no inches lost that I can tell.  I'm not dropping a size in my jeans by all means.  But, I will say I have had results.  I am strong, a lot firmer, and it is now my habit to work out rather than my goal to someday do so.  Our time with Captain America is up for now but I am still getting in a good workout 4 times a week.  You bet I make sure Captain America sees me when I'm in the gym so that he knows I'm there, it's validation.  Plus I do want to train with him again one day so I want him to know that I am committed and doing what it takes.  Maybe he'll use his super powers and take off a few inches for me for all my hard work.  It could happen right?  He is Captain America you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment